Sunday, February 26, 2012

Delicate Doilies Birthday Card

We (Dottie and I) made this card with our friends at Morning Pointe in February:


It is a challenge for me to do a simple card without ribbon or brads, but I really liked the cards we made this month!  This card was inspired by on I saw on Stampin Connection, a Stampin Up demo only web site, which was created by Joy Lynn Hakes.

Here is my recipe:

STAMPS:  Delicate Doilies, Petite Pairs

CARDSTOCK:
     Baja Breeze:  5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
     Soft Suede:  3-3/4 x 5
     Whisper White:  3-1/2 x 4-3/4
     Thoroughly Modern DSP (retired):  1-3/4 x 3-1/2
     Scraps:  Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Whisper White

INK:  Baja Breeze, Soft Suede

ACCESSORIES:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stampin and scrappin,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment